THE LATEST CRAZE IN PARTY FUN JUST GOT BETTER!
How much is the deposit fee?
- The deposit is non-refundable payment of $300 - $400 (amount depends on services chosen). Deposit is used toward the total balance.
When is the final payment due?
- If you are paying by check or credit card, the final payment is due 1-week prior to the your event date. This allows us to process payments and ensure they clear prior to your event.
- If you are paying in cash, your final payment is due on the day of the event.
SET-UP / EQUIPMENT / VENUE REQUIREMENTS
What do you need to set-up the Party Pix Hawaii photo booths?
- A standard electrical outlet
- 12 ft x 12 ft square space (if you have smaller space limitations please discuss with us. We are able to work in a smaller spaces, we just like to include a space for people to congregate in)
- 1 6 ft tables or 1 8 ft table (used to display props - if you have less table no problem we just display less props)
What are the dimensions of the photo booths?
- Luxury Photo Booth: 72 in. tall x 57.5 in. wide x 35 in. deep
- Luxury Photo Pod: 95.5 in. tall x 72 in. wide x 60.5 in. deep
- Convertible Photo Booth: 92 in. tall x 72 in. diameter at base x 108 in. diameter at top
- Infinity Photo Booth: TBD
- Giant Open Air Photo Booth: 63 in. tall x 26 in wide x 13 in. deep
- LED Open-Air Photo Booth: 68 in. tall x 24 in. wide x 17 in. deep
- Mini LED Open-Air Photo Booth:60 in. tall x 17 in. wide x 17 in. deep
- Mini Open-Air Photo Booth: 68 in. tall x 24 in. wide x 16 in. deep
- Mini Open-Air Photo Booth 2: 60 in. tall x 17 in. wide x 17 in. deep
- Slow Motion Photo Booth: 63 in. tall x 26 in wide x 13 in. deep
- Magic Mirror Photo Booth: 60 in. tall x 36 in wide x 24 in. deep
- GIF Booth: TBD
Can we have you set-up the photo booth outdoors?
- Our photo booths have sensitive electrical equipment. For best results and the safety of our equipment we typically only operate in indoor environments and other covered areas. Other outdoor venues may be approved if covering is supplied. Please feel free to contact us if you have further questions about a venue/space in question.
Does the rental time include set-up and breakdown?
- No, rental time consists of actual photo booth time
How long do you need to set-up?
- We typically arrive about 60-90 minutes prior to your photo booth start time to set-up.Time may differ depending on rental services requested.
How long do you need to breakdown?
- Our breakdown time is approximately 20-60 minutes.
The venue requires that my vendors provide proof of insurance - do you have insurance?
- Yes, we are covered with a $1M insurance policy. We are able to add your venue as additionally insured upon request.
DAY OF SERVICES
Will there be someone there to help my guests?
- Absolutely, our fun, friendly and knowledgeable staff will be happy to help you guests with any questions that they may have.
Are we able to close the booth during the rental time?
- Yes, we can close the booth down upon request. However, closing the booth does cut into your valuable photo time. If you would like to close the booth during your reservation without cutting into your photo time we are able so for a $75/hr fee.
PHOTOS AND PHOTO BOOTH
What size are the photo printouts?
- You choose which print style you prefer. 4 x 6 postcard style OR 2 x 3 strip style
Can people see how themselves when taking photos?
- Yes, our photo booths have a live view on the screen which allows them to see themselves during the photo session.
PHOTO BOOTH: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Party Pix Hawaii, LLC: Hawaii's #1 Luxury Photo Booth Rental and Party Portrait Service